Your Gifts for the Cure are changing lives by ensuring that thousands of Canadians affected by cancer are getting the treatment and support they need.
In the past year you helped us to:
• Invest $46.5 million in cutting-edge cancer research, funding 318 high-priority research grants, through The Gift of Discovery and Stock a Lab
• Offer information and support to over 190,000 Canadians affected by cancer through the gift of A Phone Cal
• Train 102 peer facilitators to offer community-based peer support through the gift of Build a Community Support Group
• Ease the burden of travel to and from treatment for nearly 12,000 Canadians with Give a Ride
• Provide accommodation in our cancer lodges to more than 8,800 guests who need to travel for care through the gift of Home Away from Home
• Fund 122 clinical trials, enrolling more than 1,300 patients and offering hope to countless others, through Help Fund Clinical Trials
• Provide breast reconstruction information to 4,200 women through 27 BRA Day events across the country.
• Send 543 kids and families affected by cancer to summer camps thanks to your support of Send a Child to Camp